Register for the first of three Naviate for Revit webinars with focus on Naviate Site & Landscaping.
Simple road design with Align Profile
JANUARY 15TH AT 12:00-13:00 CET
Naviate Site & Landscaping is customised for Landscape Architects working in Revit. In this webinar we will present a new feature; Align Profile, for simple road design. This feature is for aligning a toposurface to a chosen cross section profile along path of a line, or chain of lines.
Align Profile is most commonly used when:
- Adjusting a toposurface to a road
- Designing a ditch, ridge or swale
- Adjusting a toposurface under elongated building element such as a bridge
The following workflows will be presented:
- Pick a chain of lines (lines, arcs & splines) as a centre line
- Use a Revit Profile as cross section to adjust the toposurface along the centre line
- Define a length profile by specifying break points and radius along the centre line
- Snap to the existing terrain when defining the length profile
- Define cut & fill slopes
- Update the toposurface after modifying the centre line or by editing the length profile
- Register for the webinar here
- The webinar is free to attend
Please send us an email to email@example.com
We look forward to your participation!
/The Naviate team