We have fixed the following issues:
- Autodesk Worksharing Monitor (All applications): Open workshared Revit files are now displayed in Worksharing Monitor when using Naviate.
- Update Project (Naviate General): Fixed an issue with running 3D Zone updater together with other updaters.
- Import Point Files (Naviate Architecture, Site & Landscaping and Structure): Options to import KOF and PYX files are added back to the tool.
- Rebar Numbering NX (Naviate Structure): Wrong version of the tool was started if v20.1.2 was installed before the update to 20.1.3.
- Daylight calculations for Danish Standard (Naviate Analysis): We have fixed how Light Transmission correction factor (F:LT) and Corrected Window Glass Area are calculated.
- Open projects created in different version (Naviate Rebar Extension): Fixed an issue when opening projects created in latest and previous versions of REX. Note! This change will disallow editing and updating existing reinforcement created in 20.1.3 as well as previous versions (version 20.1.3 has similar limitation).