- New command to Verify Inserted Assemblies, that they are the latest version.
- Import Assembly now supports copied assemblies
- Export Assembly has been updated to better support exporting assemblies from an active drawing.
- Volume in Interval has been updated to also visualize the volumes as 2D Hatch and 3D Mesh.
- Subassemblies for Kerbs and Retaining Wall has been updated with new codes that work better when exporting to Infraworks.
- This new version contains Naviate UKIE, which is an adaption of Naviates settings and assemblies for the UK and Ireland markets.
Naviate 2020.2 also includes an important update to the subassemblies FlexibleLane and FlexibleLane5 where some shapes where not created. We have released a hotfix for this issue for both Naviate 2019.4 and 2020.1 so you can apply this stand-alone if you wish.
For the complete Release notes for version 2020.2, please read here.
Both the complete installationpackage for Naviate 2020.2 and the hotfixes for 2019.4 and 2020.1 are found here.