More accurate calculations for each country standard.
We have improved how we analyse balcony and overhang areas above the window. Now we are only analysing and adding overhang area located on the exterior side of the building.
Danish Correction Factors
We have improved the accuracy of calculating correction factors for Danish regulations. We are now calculating the correction factors based on the regulation guidelines.
Daylight Factor (2020.1.7 and 2021.1.2)
Added calculation for Median Daylight Factor Values.
We are now providing you with the Median Daylight factor value for each room selected for Daylight calculations.
Calculate Material reflectance values using Revit Material Properties.
We also support now reading the Material properties of each surfaces bounding the rooms and based on the RGB values found in the Appearance Tab of the Revit Material properties we calculate the Reflectance values and include them in the Radiance Daylight Factor calculations.
Added possibility to view median point Daylight Factor values in the 3D Visualization dialog.
You will now be able to turn on/off the display of the point Daylight Factor values in the 3D Visualization. For each grid point you will see the median point values.
- Daylight Ratio: Fixed issue when calculating Lower Glazing Area
- Daylight Ratio: Fixed issue when reading and calculating glazing area of roof lights
- Daylight Ratio: Improved the way we read and report multi panel windows
- Daylight Ratio: Fixed calculation method of "infinite" and "complex" balconies for Danish regulations
- Daylight Factor: Fixed issue when reading complex geometry elements in the model
- Daylight Ratio/Daylight Factor: Includes Site objects and toposurfaces in the calculations