Transfer Calculated Values
Use values calculated in a schedule for tagging or export. You can now transfer a calculated (or combined) field from a schedule to a parameter on the element.
Configure which fields to transfer and when to update in Update Project.
New tool that allow you to edit a hatch pattern on an element and get see the result immediately. No more need to edit .pat files and load into Revit.
The main features of this tool are:
- Select an element to see and edit the pattern
- Apply changes and see the result while you still are in the editor
- Select other pattern to use for the element / material
- Create a copy of the hatch pattern and apply to the material for selected element
- Export the hatch pattern as .pat file to reuse in other projects
Manage View Filters
Manage all view filters in the project in an easy way. New tool to see, delete or change view filters.
Main features are:
- See if the View Filters is are in use
- Identify all unused View Filters
- Delete multiple View Filters
- See in which Views a View Filter is used
- Add / Remove View Filter on a View
With our new Type Drawing tool you can document all Types used in a project for selected category. Sheets can be created displaying an image of the Type and selected type parameters.
Main features are:
- Select to create drawings for any Family based category that supports legend views (TODO)
- Create one sheet per type or place multiple types on a sheet
- Choose the Title Block to use and how to number the Sheets
- Choose what Type parameters to show
- Configure the legend template to show wanted view of the legend
- Create schedule containing instances of each type
- Place Schedule on the Sheet (only available when having one Type per Sheet)
Use this new tool to create list of all elements of specified categories in a view
A legend view is created with a “schedule” showing a symbol and the selected parameters. The legend view is named using the selected view. Show this legend view together with the Plan view on a Sheet. You can create / update multiple legends by pre-selecting multiple views in Project Browser and run the tool.
You can now selected an existing Schedule to edit parameters
You can now select which parameters values to use for colouring and create view filters from. It is also possible to change colour for multiple parameters in one operation.
We have also fixed an issue with empty dialog box if when clicking in Project Browser before starting Color Elements.
Sheet Manager – Create Sheets from Plan View
You now have more options to choose from to place plan views in Create Sheets from Plan Views.
Sheet Manager – Create Dependent Views
The View Template drop-down list now show only View Templates of the same Type as the view you want to create
Sheet Manager – Quick Dependent Views
You can now create dependent views from Regions and 3D Zones in a single click. Select the elements you want to create dependent views from in a Plan view and run the tool. One dependent view is created from each selected 3D Zone or Region and a Crop Boundary is created for each view.
We have fixed some issues in our tools regarding projects & links saved in BIM 360. These tools have been improved:
- Sheet Manager – Create Sheets from Plan Views
- Provision for Voids
- Project Clean-up
- Base Point Explorer
- Export to Excel
- Fire & Acoustic
- Room Copy (Naviate A, E & H)
- Pile Extend (Naviate S)
- Step (Naviate E & H)
Create your favourite folders without copying the families. Family Browser now support shortcuts to families; all short cuts to families are displayed in the same way as regular family files.
We have also fixed an issue with missing type name in the Type drop down.
Fixed an issue with new Filter Settings not saved in the project in some specific situation with many Filter Settings in projects with many types.
We have also added a tool tip to show full Family or Type name in the tree view
You can now delete images from the project. Either remove all images or images not in use.
Images used in a view or in a schedule are kept when using Unused option. But if the views or schedules are selected to be removed
the images will be deleted as well if not in use anymore else.
3D Zones – Write Parameters
We have fixed an issue with unnamed 3D Zones.
We have fixed an error with elements in Groups.
Provision for Voids
We have improved the Synchronisation tool to highlight elements in current project when selected in the dialog box. We have also fixed an error when having unloaded or not found links.
Fire & Acoustic
We have fixed an error when creating View Filters if no elements are found for the category.
Import Point Files
It is now possible to create or update a toposurface from a coordinate file. We support importing PXY-files, KOF-files and CSV-files.
Create Zone Regions
Now you can select what Type the regions created for your Zones should have.
You can still let the tool create one type per Zone by selecting the <create automatically> option.
We have made the following improvements:
- Filter on rooms/spaces is not case sensitive and you can press Enter to find the matching elements
- Filter by default searches in both Name and Number parameter
- Added tool tip about filtering using another parameter on the Rooms / Spaces (write Parameter: Value)
- New checkbox in the UI to control if one section should be created for a “split” Wall (multiple walls that are adjacent with same orientation)
- It is now possible to enter negative values for Section Crop Offsets.
- Sheets that are created will now get the selected project browser sorting; the entered value is set for the selected parameter
- More consistent numbering of Section and Elevation views
Door / Window Tools
We have fixed an issue with Swing Direction not updating when using CQManualOverideMark parameters to lock Mark on a Door / Window. Note! Consider use “NV Locked Mark” parameter to manage locked Marks easier together with the Locked Marks tool.
Create Zone Views
We have removed the option to save area to a parameter and changed the naming of the dependent view to include the selected parameters value only; not the parameter name as before.
We have also fixed an error when creating Dependent Views from a view with existing Areas.