Improvements to all products
Updated Ribbon Icons
Icons in the ribbon panels are updated for a consistent and clear look. Less icons are used in pull down menus and long menus have separators to easier find the correct tool.
A new Pull Down menu containing existing Naviate tools for managing Revit projects:
- Warning Handler now in Manage Project pull down instead of own button on Productivity Tools
- Project Cleanup was formerly Purge Project and has been moved from Publish pull down menu
- CAD Tracker has moved from Productivity Tools panel
- Basepoint Explorer & Basepoint Export has moved from Collaboration panel
Scope Box Synchronizer
We have made the following improvements:
- Renamed Result column to Status and new icon for missing scope boxes
- New column for Usage that show if the Scope Box is in use in current project
- Option to Filter on Used scope boxes
- Improved Display Order for the scope boxes in the dialog
- We have removed the reorder option since Revit will now show scope boxes alphabetically sorted no matter of creation
- Link Name now included
Fixed an issue that sometimes caused number to be switched on first and second Room when renumbering using Spline.
Naviate use a new version of FLEXlm (same as Revit 2019) with improved support for IPv6. Updated network licensing files are found on Naviate Community (click on appropriate Vendor Daemon button)
Graphical profile update
We are aligning the look of our products within Symetri and have updated logotypes, splash-screen, starting views in templates and other graphical element.
URL in content
The URL parameter in families has been updated
We have combined the content in Naviate S into one content pack shared for all countries and updated many of the families. There are still some country specific families located in sub-folders per country.