Changes are available both in 2019.1.7 and 2020.1.1 if not otherwise stated in headlines.
In this release we have focused on fixing critical issues which include stability and optimisation of the functions, correct data input and output (based on specific country daylight standards), performance and UI appearance. A few improvements and content additions have been made as well.
A new button that allow you to re-run the calculations after you’ve made changes to the model.
Remark: Currently the modeless functionality in Naviate Daylight is not fully implemented and there are limitations on what you can edit in Revit while the dialog box is open. It is possible to edit parameters on rooms, doors, windows and delete elements from the model.
Performance and stability Improvements
- Improved performance of the calculations, especially for Danish standards
- Fixed issues with switching/aborting calculation standards
- Fixed issues when calculating spaces
- Improved stability when creating section/elevation views
- Fixed issues when saving parameters to the model
- Improved stability when changing user interface language
- Fixed issues with changing units in Revit
- Fixed issues when editing auto-fill required values
- Improvements when creating Revit floor plans
Language specific auto-fill required values
We have added country specific room naming to auto-fill required value dialog. When you change the country standard you will get room naming according to selected language. These can be then edited, saved and re-used across different computers.
Danish calculation accuracy improvements
Danish standard calculations have been updated according to new regulations, daylight factor have been corrected, thus accuracy of calculations increased.
Language translations for Sweden, Norway, and Denmark have been revised and corrected.
Language specific elevation/section tags
We have added language specific tags for Elevations and Section to support creating documents for selected language. In this version we have tags for Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and English.
User interface improvements
- Added a re-calculate button to the main dialog
- Header info about the current window to wall area ratio
- Separated the “save results” (save/set Revit parameters) from the “close” button
- Added a progress bar to the calculation process to track the progress of the calculation
- Help button now leads to Symetri help pages
- Few other minor issues have also been fixed