- Table Palette: The table palette can now be populated from a group category by dragging and dropping the group category from the Objects palette to the Table palette.
- Model Placement Editor: Precision for rotation operations increased to 10 decimal places to allow for more precise rotation.
- Script: When running scripts an additional ModelFile parameter can be given, enabling the integration of Simplebim scripts to the Windows Send To -functionality.
- Script: Improvements to GUID map system when splitting models from a script.
- Script: Improved reporting to log
- Properties Palette: Now supports the 'file:///' notation for linking any text property to a local file. Double clicking on such a property value opens the linked document. Previously this was working only for URLs, i.e. text values that start with http:, https: or www.
- IFC Export: Improved auto-correction of invalid representation contexts and sub context during IFC export.
- Basic Quantities: Improved quantities for covering objects.
- 3D Window: Visualization of very large objects improved.
- Table Palette: Significant performance improvement in Column Chooser dialog when working with tables that have a very large number of columns.
We have also done some Bugfixes reported from our customers.