- 3D Palette: New option for optionally creating linear measurement objects instead of measure lines. Measure objects are permanent 3D objects holding the necessary identification and quantity information for quantity take-off purposes. Measurement objects can be exported to IFC and merged back to a new version of the original model.
- Model Merge: New options added for merging sites and buildings by name, and for deleting empty containers after merge.
- IFC Import: Support added for invalid color definitions in IFC models (negative color component values)
- Property Editor: Allowed value lists are now shown also for Common Properties.
- IFC Import: Improved geometry handling for complex cases.
- Model Filter: Improved performance when turning models on/off in the Model FIlter dialog. Working with very large models is now also smoother because the model filter preview can be turned off.
- Find Overlapping Objects Tool: Clash objects are now assigned to building storeys based on their elevation.
- Property Editor Palette: Bug fixed in visualizing Yes/No values by selecting values in the Included or Excluded properties lists.
- 3D Palette: Stability improvements
- Objects Palette: bugs fixed in updating the objects palette after some model changes.
- Properties Palette: bugs fixed in updating the objects palette after some model changes.
- Basic Quantities Tool: bug fixed in calculating quantities for pile objects
- IFC Export: bug fixed in exporting colors of HVAC objects with repeating geometry.