From the 1st of January we are changing the naming on our Naviate services. Your Maintenance and/or Rental licenses will also reflect that change. The new name for support will be Naviate Standard.
How does this affect my license?
- You will receive your invoice with a new name; from Naviate Bronze and Naviate Silver to Naviate Standard
- The price is the same as before (standard LCI increase will be added)
What's included in the agreement?
As a Naviate subscriber you have access to Symetri e-learning.
What is Symetri e-learning?
If you haven't activated your access, please do so to not miss out on
- Videos: explaining and showcasing use of different functions and shortcuts
- Search engine: making it easy to find the answer to a particular question
- Mobile app: always-on access regardless of location
- Suggestions for Learning Paths
- Cheat sheets, tips and tricks as well as Q&A
New access to help files for 2021 licenses for Naviate Revit
If you have Naviate for Revit 2021 licenses, please note that you will need to have access to Symetri e-learning to get access to helpfiles from the release now in December 2020.
How can I get started?