Symetri e-learning for Naviate
How to get started as an administrator
Symetri e-learning supports all users to learn new functions at their own pace and thus increase productivity as well performance. In Naviate you will have direct access to these resources and our own support chat.
- Set up the profile and manage settings for your company
- Create users
- Manage user rights
Step-by-step to get started
- When you purchase a Naviate license you will receive an activation email from Pinnacle
- Search for the email from PinnacleAdmin@eaglepoint.com with the topic Welcome to Pinnacle Lite
Please have a look in your spam filter too
- Can't find it? Fill in the form below, and we will send you a copy of the activation email (response time may vary)
Create your user account
- Follow the link in the verification email and follow the steps to create your user
- The first time you log in you can set your preferred platform language. We reccomend English as language, since Pinnacle don't have full support of local languages yet.
Once in Pinnacle, manage users with this steps.
- Go to settings in the menu bar (settings wheel) in the top right corner and choose Manage Users
- You will see an overview of how many users you can add (you get one user access per Naviate license you have)
- Add users by choosing New User, and set the rights on the user
- Once you've added the users, mark them and send email instructions so they can verify and set up their own user account
- You can also remove or edit the users here
Information about Pinnacle Lite to users