Release news Naviate for Revit
Naviate Site & Landscaping March Release 2022.1.4
Naviate Site & Landscaping. Highlights include the new feature Slope Markings and improvements to Cut and Fill and Align Profile.
Changes is available in version 2022.1.4
Highlight slope areas on toposurface by creating Slope Markings based on selected boundary lines.
This new feature let you create slope markings by selecting manually drawn lines that define the slope crest and slope footing (top and bottom of the slope area).
Automatically create Slope Markings based on the cut and fill settings.
This improvement will allow you to automatically create Slope markings when using the Cut&Fill feature.
Now when you run Cut&Fill you can let the feature Slope Markings based on the created cut & fill areas. You can choose to create the Slope Markings as 2D or 3D lines.
Automatically create Slope Markings based on the profile alignment settings.
This improvement will allow you to automatically create Slope markings when using Align Profile.
Now when you run Align Profile you can create Slope Markings based on the created cut & fill areas. You can choose between creating the Slope Markings as 2D or 3D lines.
- Cut and Fill: Fixed issue when applying horizontal offset to circular elements
- Cut and Fill: Improved UI behaviour when switching between cut and fill settings
- Align Topo: Fixed issue when trying to delete connected lines
- Floor Slope Arrow: Fixed issue when changing slope arrow elevation type
- Create Floors: Fixed issue when creating Floors from Sub regions with multiple boundaries
- Create contours: Fixed issue when working with elements from Rhino-projects