Naviate Rebar Extension
Automate the process of generating reinforcement for elements like beams, columns and piles. Note that Naviate Rebar Extension is not longer supported and only available for Revit 2019-2022. For Revit 2023, visit Naviate Rebar.
- Automatic reinforcement generation. Perform an automatic process of generating reinforcement for elements as beams, columns, piles.
- Beams. Generate reinforcement for a rectangular cross-section of a beam in an Revit and Robot.
- Columns. Generate reinforcement for rectangular and round cross-sections of an RC column in an Revit and Robot.
- Piles. Generate reinforcement of a pile defined in a Revit model. You can generate reinforcement for a single pile or a group of piles positioned under the pile cap.
To generate the reinforcement:
- select the elements of the structure to generate the reinforcement
- specify the parameters used when generating the reinforcement
After the extension generates the reinforcement, messages concerning the process of generating the reinforcement for individual elements, display. Note: You can generate the reinforcement for all elements except retaining walls and slab corners.
A: Unfortunately, this is not available from Symetri/Naviate. Please look to Autodesk Update or Autodesk App Store for download.
A: Please send an email to email@example.com
We have published a page under FAQ for known issues with the existing commercial version of Naviate Rebar Extension. See it here.