Release news Naviate for Revit
Naviate Site & Landscaping June Release 2023.1.1
Naviate Site & Landscaping. Highlights include fixes for Create Floor, Align Floor, Align Topo, Place Points, Pattern Editor and Import Point Files.
Changes is available in version 2023.1.1
No new features or improvements to features in this release.
- Create Floor: Fixed issues with creation of sub-elements when creating Floors from Topo and Model Lines
- Align Floor: Fixed issue with sub-elements not placed when aligning several overlapping Floors
- Align Topo: Fixed issue with sub-elements not placed when aligning several overlapping Floors
- Align Topo: Fixed issue when selecting round edges from a linked file
- Align Topo: Fixed issue with connected lines being deleted after manual changes to Toposurface
- Place Points: Fixed issue when placing topo-points on circular elements
- Pattern Editor: Fixed issue when selecting pattern lines
- Import Point Files: Fixed issue when placing Survey Point Markers