Naviate for Civil 3D webinar series
Naviate for Civil 3D 2024.2 Release Webinar
Today we will go through the news and updates available in Naviate for Civil 3D 2024.2. This version will later be released as 2023.21 as well. This webinar will go through all the news in the version, there will also be two webinars that cover the news in Naviate Sheet Tools and Naviate Traffic in more detail.
In this webinar you can see from the new version
- Profile Setup, a tool to add the Naviate startup to any existing profile
- Naviate Sheet Tools has been rebuilt with a new workflow and we added the possibility to Array view frames and automatically add sheets to Sheet Set
- Copy Corridor, a new function that can Copy, Move or Merge corridor regions
- Modify Pipe Single, a tool to work with one pipe at a time and change elevation, slope and cover before moving to the next
- Surface by Property Set is a new function to control display settings for surfaces over multiple profiles
- Traffic Signs and Markings can now have automatic Property Set or Pay Item applied
- Traffic Signs now have a Road Category system for handling sizes
- US Library of signs and markings has been added
- and many bug fixes and updates!
Can’t attend the webinar? Register anyways and we’ll send you a recording afterwards.
Thomas Nilsson, Naviate Civil 3D Product Manager and Product Owner. Thomas has worked with Naviate for Civil 3D for many years and with Civil 3D for even longer. He is passionate about helping engineers be more efficient working with Civil 3D. He can also sing backwards.
Caroline Tigersjö, Application Engineer, Naviate Civil 3D. She has a background as pipe designer and has worked for many years with support and adjusting Naviate for Civil 3D to do as she wants and not as the program wants. She succeeds most of the time.