Naviate Rebar Extension
A Revit extension that automates generating reinforcement for elements like beams, columns, and piles. Please note that Naviate Rebar Extension is no longer supported and is only available for Revit 2019-2022. For Revit 2023, visit Naviate Rebar.
Automated reinforcement for your structures
Perform an automatic process to generate reinforcement for elements such as beams, columns, and piles.
- Beams. Create reinforcement for a rectangular cross-section of a beam in a Revit and Robot.
- Columns. Generate reinforcement for rectangular and round cross-sections of an RC column in a Revit and Robot.
- Piles. Generate reinforcement for a single pile or a group of piles in a Revit model.
How it works:
- Select the elements of the structure for which you want to generate the reinforcement.
- Specify the parameters you want to use.
After Naviate Rebar Extension generates the reinforcement, you will receive messages concerning the process of generating the reinforcement for individual elements.
Note: You can generate the reinforcement for all elements except retaining walls and slab corners.
A: Unfortunately, this is not available from Symetri/Naviate. Please look to Autodesk Update or Autodesk App Store for download.
A: Please send an email to email@example.com
We have published a page under FAQ for known issues with the existing commercial version of Naviate Rebar Extension. See it here.