Release news Naviate Cloud solutions
Naviate Simple BIM 10
Updates include Smart Derived Objects, Boxify, and Colorize.
Smart Derived Objects
Derive objects and data from original models.
- Automatically create new derived objects based on quantities, object clashes, and existing geometry
- Use their own geometry to visualize for example space coverings, formwork, or even duct, pipe, and electrical penetrations
- Use their data, for example, in production planning and scheduling, cost estimating, tendering, procurement, or even monitoring, and managing the interior works of a project
- Export derived objects to IFC for further use in any IFC supporting application
Boxify - Geometry simplification
Boxify simplifies object geometries in a smart way and thus reduces the model size of unnecessary detailed models significantly.
Redesigned Colorize functionality. You can colorize basically any data in Simple BIMs UI. All the basic Palettes support these features: Objects, Properties, Containment, and Table.
- Use colors in BIM models to make it easy to understand and read the model data
- Colorize based on any data: object classes, object types, object groups, systems, classifications, containment, or even building element properties of any type
- Export colorization back to the IFC so it can be used in any downstream application later in the project
Quantify Calculations (QTO)
New ways to calculate quantities.
- Calculate any quantity to any selected set of objects, instead of being restricted by the object classes
- Calculate any quantity to different levels of object hierarchy – for assemblies and/or parts
- Calculate quantities for space surfaces
- Calculate the quantities needed for complex geometries like hollow-core slabs and corrugated iron
- Create derived objects based on the quantities
Automate BIM Model Data Exporting
Minimize the size of BIM models.
- Decrease the model size by up to 90 percent of the original
- Simplify the selected object geometries to boxes
- Export back to IFC and use in any downstream device or application
Write automation scripts.
- Batch process models and export the data automatically formatted
- Connect BIM data and Excel together to create Bimsheets to automate workflows
- Export data to CSV files
- Gather data like product information from other parties and enrich model data in an automated way from a Bimsheet